Contents Protocol Score
Contents Protocol is a decentralised premium content exchange protocol on which Content Provider, Platform, and User can sustainably coexist and cooperate.
ICO TOKEN PRICE:
- Watcha – Over the last 6 years, WATCHA Inc. has attracted 3.8M users with 380M reviews while providing WATCHA, WATCHA PLAY, WATCHA MUSIC, and WATCHA WEBTOON services in South Korea and Japan.
- People subscribed to WATCHA get automatic allocation if they participate in their bounty, depending on their membership level.
- Global content providers such as Disney, HBO, BBC etc.
- $17 million Hard-Cap, a realistic target in the current market.
- Very good Advisors onboard in the relevant film industry.
- Team are lacking in all around experience.
- Very hard industry to adopt globally, but have the right Advisors to help.
- Unknown amount of tokens to be released.
- Unknown vesting period for early investors.
- Lacks social media presence on Twitter, Facebook, Medium etc.
Low - Medium
Medium - High
Centralised online platform is quickly becoming the gateway of choice to content consumption as online paid content market grows rapidly. This has caused the following problems in the ecosystem. – Platforms’ Abuse of Superior Bargaining Position: Despite the content providers’ significant contributions to platforms’ successes, platforms have required the Content Providers to pay for an unreasonably high commission(30-70%) or have favored their own original contents. – Platforms’ Secretive and Unreliable License Fee Payment: Due to a lack of transparency and reliability in their revenue distribution systems, the platforms have taken advantage of ‘black box’ license fee practices, which content providers can only oblige. – Users’ Contribution Exploited: Although users’ voluntary activities including leaving reviews, viral marketing, curating, etc. contribute significantly to the success of the platforms, they are not well compensated in the current ecosystem. THEIR SOLUTION…..By decentralising the conventional platform that connects creators and consumers, Contents Protocol enables distribution margin, which used to belong to centralised platforms, to be shared fairly and transparently among the network contributors such as creators and consumers, according to their contribution.
All information including our "Grading system" rating, is provided merely for informational purposes. ICO DOG does not provide investment advice (read more).