Dataeum aims to put humans at the center of the data ecosystem. Linking crowdsourcing to blockchain, Dataeum is the first platform that enables the collection of 100% of all global physical data (such as stores, ATMs, gas stations, traffic signs) anywhere in the world, with 100% accuracy. It does this by using a distributed workforce of “collectors” who are incentivised in XDT Tokens.
- 14 team members, with strong leadership
- Charly Pham, Co-Founder created the 1st mobile application of physical data generation based on crowdsourcing
- Highest score rating on ICO Bench
- Massive market available, which is a $3 Trillion Global Data Economy
- Very strong advisors, Vice President of Ericsson
- Low community support on Twitter & Telegram
- Full Token Economics unknown
- Long Roadmap
- Lots of Data related ICO’s to compete with
- Relies on the community to receive 100% accuracy of physical data
– Anders Larsson is VP at Ericsson & Founder of AllCoinWiki. Voted #5 Top Blockchain Advisor
– Justin Jovanovic, advisor on other ICO’s like NapoleonX & BlockMesh
Medium - High
– Presale: 30% bonus for the 1st week, 25% for the 2nd, 20% for the third, 15% for the 4th, 10% for the 5th
– 20% distributed to Team & Advisors (locked up for the first 24 months following the end of the sale and released 1% each month) and 30% Reserved Tokens allocated to the community, data collection & development of future features
Dataeum are trying to tap into the $3 Trillion economy of data. Studies show that 90% of recorded data was produced in the last 2 years, so Dataeum can clearly see that there is still a massive market to grab.
They have a strong & experienced team most of which are experienced in their fields. Charly Pham, Co-Founder created the 1st mobile application of physical data generation based on crowdsourcing, which shows huge experience in their field. Coupled with this, their main advisor is Anders Larsson the Vice President at Ericsson which is huge in our eyes.
Mobile data is proving to be the future so with the head of Ericsson onboard, this could be a top ICO depending on receiving the full token metrics & details of early investors lock-up period etc. The down side is that Dataeum relies on a community of distributed workforce of “collectors” to gather physical data who are incentivised in XDT Tokens.
All information including our "Grading system" rating, is provided merely for informational purposes. ICO DOG does not provide investment advice (read more).