Dispatch Labs Score
Dispatch is a new protocol thats really fast and has no transactions fees, and uses advanced smart-contracts to manage off-chain data. Disptach labs introduces their own Virtual Machine similar to the Ethereum Virtual Machine. Dispatch Labs is more energy efficient as it does not use PoW, instead of charging fees, delegated nodes are paid a salary. They achieve this by introducing a new consensus method, delegated asynchronous proof of stake.
- Strong Team with backgrounds in all important fields.
- Working Testnet on several nodes, long before the private sale.
- Large team of advisors, that all show connection to the project.
- Featured in several big outlets.
- Team takes a very light and joyful approach.
- Delegated Asynchronous Proof-of-Stake (DAPoS)
- Low hype.
- Team takes a very light and joyful approach, maybe taking it a bit too far, strange videos online, as well as a bit more trolling at consensus.
- Only 3 people working on the Github.
- Not ERC20 could cause problems with exchange listing.
- Very large amount of preminted tokens: 25 Billion
Medium - High
Low - Medium
In general we are very bullish on this project. Currently there is not much hype surrounding this project, so might be a good idea to join there telegram group now. Large well experienced and hard working team, with a real world usecase, new consenus method with high transaction speed and no fees, normally leads to large ROIs. We would recommend everybody to go take a look at the dispatch Whitepaper to get a better idea of the Dispatch Labs mission. Biggest concern is the extremely large amount of tokens and a token price of 0.005 cents per coin. As Divvy is not ERC20 it will not launch on Idex or any other Dex for Ethereum, which is usually a good sign and protects against dumping. Little bonuses have been given out and there is an extensive lockup for private sale investors. In general Dispatch is doing things pretty well and until now have not falling in any ICO traps.
All information including our "Grading system" rating, is provided merely for informational purposes. ICO DOG does not provide investment advice (read more).