Investre Network Score
With dynamic collateral management and disintermediated clearing. Investre aims to offer a safe, unique and highly efficient solution to collateral-based lending.
- World class team that should have the knowledge and grit to give the project the best chance of success.
- Word class advisors that should have the network to support the project and give it the best chance of success.
- Ties with an exchange, bibox, at a very early stage which should help provide short term liquidity following the public sale.
- Although the project has no major influencers on board and little info released, hype is slowly building.
- Even though the team has stellar backgrounds, there is not much blockchain experience present
- No code, mvp or demo available yet
- Launching the project in a crowded space, with operating businesses, losing them 1st movers advantage
- Token ROI dependant on adoption of platform but no mention of partners or customers at this stage that will help generate that adoption
This project has one of the best teams, in terms of experience, to enter this space, however they lack blockchain experience. There’s also no current mention of tangible project progress…just words on their website. Not to mention the CEO and CSO are not mentioning the project on their linkedin projects, unacceptable, which makes me question their commitment to this project. As much as the strength of the team is attractive and is used to provide hype factor, the project has not released enough information to provide confidence on demand for this project. With other competitors in this space offering more to investors, this projects needs to do more than just a great team to stand out in this space. One to wait and see how it develops leading up to public sale.
All information including our "Grading system" rating, is provided merely for informational purposes. ICO DOG does not provide investment advice (read more).