Jarvis+ redefines how users interact with Blockchain so that everyone can use Blockchain and Smart Contract in natural languages. Jarvis+ was created by X-Contract Foundation. X-Contract is an organization created by a group of industry veterans, and the mission is to reshape the world with AI + Blockchain. The first project is Jarvis+ (aka JarvisPlus), a decentralized Conversation as a Platform that adopts AI capability and easily uses in any channel to enable everyone using natural languages as the blockchain UI to do business cross smart-contracts.
ICO TOKEN PRICE:
- Strong backing from the likes of NGC & Fenbushi, according to website.
- Strong and diverse advisors, with a variety of experience in Blockchain, Tech and Finance which can serve the team well.
- Low cap of < $5 million.
- Clear and transparent token metrics.
- Strong community building with large telegram audience, however this could be bounty program driven.
- Tech helps make blockchain simple which aids adoption.
- AI projects are not usually strong performers on exchanges.
- Team foundation unclear, not sure who does what or what the role of a ‘contributor’ includes.
- Team not very strong except maybe one or 2 members who have shallow experience at top companies according to their linkedin profiles.
- Dual token models can be confusing, may provide an additional hurdle to utility.
- Majority of tokens held by private investors with discounts. Community will only hold 16% available for sale.
Low - Medium
I think this is one of the more transparent ICOs out there. The token metrics are clean and clear. The company has strong advisors and backers which can help with the commercial success of the token, even if it’s short term. However I’m not sure about the team, it’s too unclear how they all fit together and if collectively, they have what it takes to make this project a success, long term. For me the team is not strong enough even with the backers to invest.
All information including our "Grading system" rating, is provided merely for informational purposes. ICO DOG does not provide investment advice (read more).