LIT by Satori Score
- fucking SCAM
– 750.000.000 Dollar Evaluation is extremely high for a ICO, and could potentially be a massive money grab.
– Fake followers on Twitter
– ICO release date
LIT by Satori
– No offical advisors have been mentioned, although its highly unlikely that a company like Satori will not set up a setllar advisory board.
– Gabriel Leydon (CEO) was recently named as one of the 100 Most Intriguing Entrepreneurs of 2015 by Goldman Sachs.
– Kristen Dumont was named multiple times as one of the Top 50 Women Lawyers in California.
– Tory Valenzuela the Chief Legal Office, in 2012 was named a “Woman of Influence” by Silicon Valley Business Journal.
– Since Satori is a multi milllion dollar company, only the leading team members are shown Public.
– Eventhough LIT is only at the Seed round there is a sense of fomo in the air.
– Most pool groups are asking for an allocation for LIT, however telegram channel is still rather empty.
– Massive twitter account, but most likely fake followers. Very strange for a company of such size to buy followers.
– Total company evaluation is set to be $750M US, which is very high.
– Token price would be set to around $0.16.5 cents per Token at that evaluation.
– 50.000.000.000 milllion tokens is very large number however LIT wants to address IOT and smart cities, that would need a lot microtransactions.
– The foundation would keep a decent amount of tokens.
BIG SCAM! TRIED TO RAISE A LOT OF MONEY BECAUSE CEO WAS IN DEPT!
All information including our "Grading system" rating, is provided merely for informational purposes. ICO DOG does not provide investment advice (read more).