Marconi Protocol Score
The Marconi protocol is designed down to the ethernet level and powers a decentralised networking stack that provides privacy, security, net neutrality and upgradability. Ethernet-Level Encription – Secure communication pipes established at Layer 2 of the OSI model provide packet-level encryption that’s more secure than just using SSL and TLS. Programable Packets – Decentralised apps with direct access to network packets provide network administration and security functionality without expensive custom hardware. Branch Chains – Branchable blockchains enable the creation of new decentralized networks without traditional infrastructure that’s controlled by just a few entities in any given region.
ICO TOKEN PRICE:
- Darryl DeWeese is in charge of networking. Has previously led engineering teams that optimize networking and search systems at Google.
- Strong group of Advisors from different backgrounds. George Li – CEO of WeTrust, Matthew Liu – Co-Founder of Origin.
- Developers can write decentralized applications using Marconi Script, a Turing-complete language with access to network packets.
- Marconi Library – APIs enable traffic routing, packet analysis, pattern recognition, branch chain creation and token migration.
- Token metrics are unknown at the time of writing, 27th August 2018.
- No Telegram page for crypto community.
- No Social Media presense & lack of influencer knowledge of Marconi.
Medium - High
Blockchain technology has often bee proposed as a solution to the problems inherent to centralised systems. Blockchain projects have been developed to provided decentralised computing, storage and a handful of applications to realise a decentralised future. However, these types of project keep building onto of the same underlying network connected by Ethernet, which continues to be fragile due to being insecure, difficult to manage and centrally controlled. Marconi Protocol is not only a blockchain but a network aiming to allow smart contracts for network packets. The protocol has been designed down to layer 2 of the OSI model and work with wired & wireless standard.The Marconi network enables the formation of autonomous networks between peers and globally organising them into a network of networks. As it stands this ICO is in it’s early stages, with a lack of social media presence. With time we look forward to seeing them progress and gather some momentum with the help of the crypto community.
All information including our "Grading system" rating, is provided merely for informational purposes. ICO DOG does not provide investment advice (read more).