MultiVAC is the next-generation public blockchain platform designed for large-scale and complicated decentralised applications. With the same node scale, MultiVAC can achieve two orders of magnitude credibility and over 10000 times more TPS than bitcoin, which will fully meet the needs of large-scale applications. MultiVAC separates transactions and smart contracts/computation and provides an optional slide of CAP for DApps to make their own infrastructure of performance and decentralization level. There will be an economic model and an efficient free market in which nodes can benefit from bookkeeping, computing and saving, leading to obvious increasing of network effect.
ICO TOKEN PRICE:
- Team is super strong, have an accomplished track record. Previous experience working at Pinterest, Google, AliBaba to name a few.
- Creating a supply side economic model where nodes lead to an increasing network effect. (supply & demand)
- MultiVAC is offering developers a greater level of customization with sharding computations.
- Strong advisors associated with project.
- The Consensus model uses verifiable random function. In other words it’s more efficient.
- Many ICO competitors in this market. Eg. QuarkChain, Zilliqa, GoChain, ICON & PChain.
- No Token Economics.
- No MVP at the time of writing – 4th August 2018.
- Admin on Telegram could be more active and transparent.
- No whitepaper available to the public yet.
Despite the huge competition with other ICOs in the market, eg. QuarkChain, GoChain, Ziliqa, PChain etc. we believe that MultiVAC could be a success, as blockchain ICO’s if executed properly can do well even in a bare market. For example GoChain did a 4X despite the market being low and we believe MultiVAC with its All Star Team can achieve so much more, depending on what their Token Economics are. We eagerly await to see these details, definitely an ICO to keep an eye on!
All information including our "Grading system" rating, is provided merely for informational purposes. ICO DOG does not provide investment advice (read more).