Tolar HashNET Score
HashNET is a scalable, fast, secure, and fair decentralised- beyond blockchain project, leveraging Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) and consensus algorithm which keeps all positive characteristics of a blockchain technology while increasing throughput to more than 200,000 transactions per second. Network is using Proof-of-Stake with masternodes, which eliminates the need for a massive energy consumption. HashNET combines the advantages of a DAG-based asynchronous consensus mechanism with those of a synchronous blockchain-like data structure of finalised transactions – but a structure that is much smaller than a full blockchain and can even be stored on a mobile phone. In addition, Tolar includes an implementation of the Ethereum Virtual Machine with Solidity smart contracts. This makes it an ideal platform for ICOs which can deal with familiar technology while profiting from all the advantages Tolar offers.
- No insane bonus structure, the maximum bonus in private sale bonus is 20%
- They are producing their own Masternode for increased security, and they promise the ROI of at least 10% to masternode operators in the first 3 years
- The HashNET protocol showed the speed of 150,000 TPS using 11 masternodes (on 28 Jun) and is aiming for 200,000 TPS
- ICOs will be launched on Tolar, and first new ICOs are already being developed
- HashNet – the company behind the project will be buying back tokens on exchanges with 30% of its company revenue, at 30% higher than market prices and burn them (revisited on 16 Aug 2018)
- Public release of HashNET chain in Q2 2019, roadmap unclear after Q2 2019
- Many competitors in this space at the time when the mainnet launched
Medium - High
Scalability is the biggest problem in the blockchain technology space. Projects like Bitcoin & Ethereum are not capable of transferring a large number of blockchian transactions in a short timeframe. HashNET, on the other hand, aims to support over 200,000 transactions per second, compared to Bitcoin, which can only manage 7 transactions per second. So they are trying to solve a current problem. The only issue is that there are many competitors in this space. The exchange listing has been scheduled in Q3 of 2018 after the ICO finished. Main net launch for HashNET chain will be in Q2 2019, based on their latest update, the working prototype can already achieve 150,000 TPS, so we believe the development progress is on track and they will be able to achieve their milestones as per their roadmap. Tolar has a big team with very experienced talents which we believe will be the key to their success. ICO will start on September 15, 2018 (14:00 GMT) and will end on September 20, 2018 (14:00 GMT), or before if hard cap is reached. (Revisited on 16 Aug 2018)
All information including our "Grading system" rating, is provided merely for informational purposes. ICO DOG does not provide investment advice (read more).