Virtuse Exchange Score
Virtuse is a next-generation blockchain-powered exchange that allows investors worldwide to trade a wide array of cryptoassets. It’s a unique platform that combines the best of the traditional investment world with the new digital assets ecosystem. It creates a bridge between cryptocurrencies and tangible assets like oil, precious metals, emission allowances, and stock indices, by using a crypto wrapper called DACT. The exchange can list and trade almost every liquid, “real world,” asset through a vast network of partners. The platform will initially operate in a centralized fashion and will support traditional cryptocurrencies and tokens, in addition to an initial release of DACTs, wrapping popular financial instruments such as the SP500, tech stocks, and commodities. During a second phase, Virtuse will decentralize some of the key components to remove centralization risk for investors, effectively giving them full control over their funds. At this point, they expect to expand their listing of DACTs to cover more liquid assets. In a final phase, Virtuse anticipate operating in an almost fully decentralized fashion and to expand our coverage of crypto assets to include DAFs, managed by portfolio experts, and other innovative features.
- Stacked team with strong trading experience.
- Established business with track record of success and ability to gain significant market share.
- Unique market position with DACTs offering.
- Team already showed ability to execute and generate volume.
- Extremely competitive space and success will depend on ability to gain liquidity.
- No dates or plans in the roadmap for platform development milestones, we don’t know what happens past ICO.
- The main feature of the platform DACTs is not scheduled until the second phase of development, so they will first compete with all other cryptocurrency exchanges for liquidity before they deliver the core offering.
- No strong blockchain experience in team, actual execution of DACTs trading could prove even more challenging without the right personnel to support.
Founder and CEO
Head of Asian Development
Lee Chen Hui
Head of Product Development
Office and Social Media Manager
Community Director, Korea
Overall this project shows some promise. It’s tackling a real problem, which if it could successfully unlock and gain liquidity – could work well for token holders. My initial concerns are the projects roadmap and development progress, there is not much, it feels like the focus is the ICO, not the execution. The team has enough business and trading experience to make this project work in my opinion, if they can utilise their networks to gain customers and hire the right blockchain personnel to deliver when things get challenging. The traditional asset world is coming to crypto and this exchange, if executed right, could be one of the bridges that make that happen.
All information including our "Grading system" rating, is provided merely for informational purposes. ICO DOG does not provide investment advice (read more).